The KPI Institute is a leading global research institute specialized in business performance. It operates research programs in 12 practice domains, ranging from strategy and KPIs to employee performance and from customer service to innovation performance. Insights are disseminated through a variety of publications, subscriptions services and through a knowledge platform available to registered members. Support in deploying these insights in practice is offered globally through training and advisory services.
The KPI Institute is considered today the global authority on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) research and education. It developed the first KPI Management Framework and operates www.smartKPIs.com, the result of the research program dedicated to documenting and cataloguing how KPIs are used in practice, an online portal containing the largest collection of documented KPI examples.
- Manages the planning, development, execution and promotes the sales campaigns of projects, products and services of The KPI Institute through all communication channels;
- Builds, develops, maintains and manages a strong networking with key stakeholders to further increase the impact of the sales campaigns;
- Establishes, develops and sustains business relationships with current and potential customers to generate leads for the organization’s products/services;
- Contacts prospective customers to present the benefits of enterprise sales accounts and converts them in loyal customers;
- Identifies leads for developing prospective customers and determines their potential;
- Generates sales activities that will lead to the growth of the customer data base;
- Assures continuous communication on LinkedIn Groups and other professional web based communities on performance management related topics promoting The KPI Institute offering;
- Hold a university degree preferably in business, sales or other similar disciplines;
- Have previous experience with e a minimum of one-year experience with sales or similar activities;
- Have excellent communication skills, both in speaking and writing;
- Be able to work independently, but also as part of a team;
- Be passionate about talking to people and be results oriented;
- Are energetic, entrepreneurial, hardworking and persistent;
- Have a creative thinking who thrives for continuous challenges and personal growth;
- Excel in written and verbal English.
Employment type: External collaborator/ independent contractor
Starting date: To be discussed after an interview
Duration: Undetermined period, with 3 months’ probation period
No. of hours: full time, 40h/week
Working schedule: During office hours: 08:00 – 17:00 or 09:00 – 18:00
Location: 100% Remote
What's on Offer?
- Flexible working options
- Join a market leader within Consulting
- Attractive Salary & Benefits