Responsible for demonstrating the value and benefits of our moderately complex client’s products or services through customer engagement, with a primary focus on selling and/or renewing contracts. Depending on client engagement, could include lead qualification, lead conversion, health checks, voice of the customer, and/or revenue retention motions (product/service contract renewals, extension, upsell and expansion).
- Achieve your revenue-based quota by selling renewals/products/services, may offer upsell opportunities when applicable
- Work within dedicated territory for established client
- Provide accurate weekly/ monthly/ quarterly sales forecast
- Mastery of product knowledge and technical understanding of products and services to effectively assess client needs and requirements
- Successfully promote products or services for established client
- Guide customers through onboarding after product purchase and promote strategic adoption of product(s) enhancing the customer experience, establishing optimal usage behaviors and accelerating the customer's time to value
- Manage external competitive pressures and effectively handle objections to retain customers or win new customers
- Manage high volume of customer contacts through phone and email each day – majority of communication is outbound
- Effectively partner and build strong business relationships with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure customer expectations are met
- Collaborate with cross functional teams and management to optimize sales processes, systems and achieve a superior customer experience
- Maintain the customer management system (CRM) to ensure all relevant data is captured in a timely manner
- Other duties, as assigned and necessary
- This role will require you to provide selling services or solutions to our Native Mandarin/Chinese speaking customers and clients in APAC, including Greater China.
- Prior success in achievement in individual and/or team sales quota/goals
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with customers in a fast-paced environment while developing positive customer relationships
- Prior experience in high volume calling required
- Demonstrated aptitude to learn and optimize new technology and data
- 5 days work week (Mon - Fri / regular working hours)
- Singapore office is at walking distance from nearest MRT (Labrador Park)
- Permanent position, work from home required
Uninterrupted home-based internet is required for this role. Applicants should have sufficient internet access in their homes to attend and host video calls, as well as perform essential functions of the role which include downloading and uploading of large files to shared network drives.
If this sounds like an interesting opportunity, hit (easy) apply!
All shortlisted candidates will be contacted.