*This is a contract position that is 1 year and will renew each year.
Title: Sales Manager
Supermicro Computer, Inc. is currently seeking a Sales Manager to successfully expand Supermicro's customer portfolio. As a Sales Manager, you will be responsible for hunting new business opportunities, and engage with clients to drive for business success. In this position, you will be building and maintaining relationships with major enterprise clients for developing opportunity pipelines. In addition, you will lead and influence customers to build and grow their data center by using Supermicro's products and services.
Location: This position will be working remotely in Vietnam.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Search for and develop new accounts; some travel required (up to 25%)
- Initiate outbound cold calls or emails to potential customers, specifically direct enterprise clients
- Engage with clients and qualify opportunities, create target lists for vertical markets
- Establish a high level of personal credibility as a trusted advisor to key client decision makers
- Monitor inventory, negotiate price, enter and monitor orders, facilitate credit issues and negotiate returns
- Successfully manage all client requirements and requests –visit clients’ site on a regular basis
- Represent and sell the entire Super Micro portfolio of products and services to enterprise customers
- Meet or exceed quarterly and annual revenue and margin quotas. Uses margin management techniques
- Bachelor's degree in business administration is preferred
- Minimum 5 years of business development experience in the IT industry, proven record of penetrating enterprise accounts in Fortune 1000
- Strong technical knowledge and understanding of servers, storage, applications, and network products and solutions – highly familiar with IT industry
- Solid interpersonal skills, able to communicate effectively verbally and in written form with superior presentation skills
- Experience in leading business meeting and communication, ability to persuade decision-maker and further lead to business opportunities and results
- Demonstrated ability in the following areas: pre-call planning, opportunity qualification and objection handling, call structure and control, time and territory management