What we are looking for:
We are in search of a Sales Development Representative with an extensive background in end-to-end sales who will be responsible for identifying and generating sales opportunities and qualifying prospective leads. You will be working with one of our US clients - a well established digital retailer.
Beyond your experience, we are also looking for someone who is professional and possesses impeccable English communication in written and verbal form.
This role is 100% remote work.
In this role you will:
- Performs brands and distributorship leads qualification based on a list of strategic business criteria
- Reach out to leads via emails, and do subsequent follow-ups
- Assist the Supply Chain Manager in looking for more profitable SKUs using a product research system ( training will be provided)
- Work closely with the Head of Strategic Partnership and provide utmost assistance
- Report to VP of Ops about any process issues, and assists in resolving them
- Manage a pipeline of leads and sales opportunities
- Maintain accurate and detailed records of the prospect
- Profile strategic accounts identifying key individuals
- Collaborate in creating documented SOP and company wide processes
- Help design a daily/weekly/monthly reporting on Leads acquired, qualified and converted.
- Assist and participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances etc.)
- Assist in improving and implementing long and short term strategic direction and plans
- 3 years of experience in Sales, Leads Qualification, Leads Generation or similar role
- Proven track record demonstrating strong articulation of a product’s selling points
- Demonstrated success in prospecting and leads qualification
- Self-motivated, tenacious, confident, independent and strong attention to detail.
- Critical thinker, has strong analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Amenable to work during US business hours
One unique benefit for you is that MultiplyMii will be there to hold your hand every step of the way, providing you with onboarding guidance, professional training, and attempts to cross every barrier to success as early as possible. We are here to give you every opportunity to succeed in this job and build yourself a stable, secure future.
- Competitive salary
- Training and mentorship
- Awesome culture and work from home set-up
- SSS, Philhealth, and Pag-ibig
- Healthcare (HMO)
- 13th Month Pay
- Paid incentive leave
- Annual performance evaluation
Powered by JazzHR