- Translate functional requirements into detailed designs.
- Actively contribute to software development of products which engages and delights our clients.
- Conduct thorough unit, integration, and automated testing.
- Collaborate with DevOps engineers to deploy, monitor, and optimize large-scale applications.
- Collaborate with customer success to resolve issues.
- Deliver technical documentation for use by customers.
- 3+ years of experience in any of Ruby on Rails development for a commercial software environment.
- Experience using Amazon Web Services (AWS) for cloud-hosted operations is a huge plus.
- Strong knowledge and experience in two or more of the following areas: databases, Linux, queueing, analytics/reporting, and performance.
Preferred but not required:
- Must stay on top of current trends and advancements in Software Development
- Enjoys learning new things
- Willing to work 8 hours a day
- Amenable to start immediately
Required home office requirements:
- Stable internet connection of at least 1 MB/s and a backup plan
- Up to date computer system with a minimum 8GB RAM
- Perfectly working headset and webcam
Personal characteristics we require:
- Must be highly punctual
- Must be able to communicate problems and solutions effectively
- Must always have a great attitude and willingness to learn
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria above will be contacted
Email your CV to email@example.com