M3S, a Morgan McKinley business focusing on RPO recruiting services, are looking for experienced recruiters to join them as a RPO On Site Recruiter.
As a RPO On Site Recruiter you will be providing end to end recruitment services for one of our Technology RPO clients, as well as stakeholder management. A perfect role for a candidate focused recruiter ot a 360 recruiter who no longer wants to do business development, who has good experience working with client stakeholders.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work with the client stakeholders to take detail job briefs.
- Source and screen candidates based on the client's requisition requirements.
- Manage and coordinate the interview process with the client, preparing each candidate for interview beforehand.
- Manage stakeholder expectations throughout the recruitment process.
- Manage both candidates and client through offer negotiation, with the aim of successfully closing each role.
What we are looking for
- A proven track record as a recruitment consultant in the Singapore market, doing end to end recruitment, ideally within the technology industry.
- Experience to manage stakeholders and handle challenging situations.
- Experience delivering on technology roles is desirable.
- Experience working for a RPO client is also desirable.
- Ability to solve problems and be organise in your thinking and approach to work.
- Outstanding communication and influencing/ interpersonal skills.
- A professional, self-motivated individual with a relentlessly positive attitude, desire to learn, and a team player.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and self-confidence, and someone who thrives on working under pressure and to tight deadlines.
Our Values and Culture
- Always Committed: We lead by example, never give up, always driving excellence, and going the extra mile
- Always Building Trust: We act with integrity and respect, driving teamwork, and celebrating success
- Always Embracing Change: We are open to different approaches, encourage diversity of thinking, and share ideas
- Always Communicating: We encourage open and honest communication across the business and with our candidates and clients alike
Our company culture embraces someone who takes pride in their work, believes in going beyond for their clients and candidates, has an entrepreneurial spirit and enjoys working in a highly collaborative and diverse team.
To discuss this opportunity further, please apply now or get in touch with our Talent Acquisition and Learning & Development Manager, Stephanie Croxford at email@example.com
Manager - Talent Acquisition / L&D
EA License No: 11C5502
Personnel Registration No.: R1879648