Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?Responsibilities
- Act as second line of defence to monitor, identify, measure and report all risk related matters.
- Oversight of the implementation and execution of all aspects of the Risk Framework, ensuring process efficiency in line with the risk profile.
- Developing a deep business risk profile and providing thought leadership and advice to the business on operational risk management.
- Establish a robust control environment, create an operational KRI Matrix along with different stakeholders and conduct self risk assessments.
- Provides incident management oversight and supports the business owners to respond to investigating, managing and resolving incidents and escalationsInvolved in risk related projects to ensure that business models and supporting systems continually mitigate risk to maintain the protection and integrity of data and resources.
- Create risk related policy, including but not limited to operational risk policy, Market risk policy, Liquidity risk policy, Crisis risk plan and risk framework etc.
- Promoting risk culture across the company by organizing training or workshops etc.
Working at Binance
- Bachelor degree or above, prefer majoring in finance/banking, and have 3 - 5 years experience in banking/insurance/financial services sectors.
- Strong practical knowledge of risk frameworks and operational risk reporting experience, FRM is a plusInterested in Cryptocurrencies, Blockchain and trading or finance/banking/payments industry.
- Good stakeholder management and collaboration skillsWell developed and effective written and verbal communication skillsAbility to troubleshoot and discover answers quickly and effectively.
- Capable of working under pressure.
- Fluent in English, preferred to master Mandarin.
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire