It's time to give up the good and go for the great!
About the Job
CoachHub is looking for a RFP / Tender Manager to join our Global Revenue Operations team. If you’re looking to grow your career in an exciting, fast-paced environment, come and make your mark in one of LinkedIn's top 10 Startups!
THE ROLE: reporting to our Central Operations Team lead, this is a mid/senior-level role and a brand new position within the company. The role can be based at our Singapore office, or remotely from your location within APAC.
THE TEAM: our mission is to enable and unleash the potential of all revenue functions at CoachHub. We do this by aligning people, platforms and processes around a shared set of business goals to accelerate our revenue growth and maximise value creation throughout the entire buyer journey, from awareness to after-sales.
THE COMPANY: In just 3 years, we've raised $110M in funding from the world's leading tech investors and built a passionate team of 400+ people on the mission to make coaching accessible for employees at all levels. Come and join one of LinkedIn's top 10 Startups and make your mark!
As an RFP / Tender Manager, you will:
- Own the end-to-end proposal management process, supporting CoachHub’s Sales leadership and Account Executives in planning, producing and delivering competitive proposals to our APAC-based prospects and customers
- Manage RFPs, RFIs and RFQs across a variety of products in a timely and efficient manner through smart assessment, prioritization and resource coordination
- Use your deep understanding of CoachHub’s product offering to effectively conduct initial RFP analysis, qualify opportunities (RFP-based or proactive) and write competitive proposal responses based on the client’s objectives
- Partner with CoachHub’s internal stakeholders and subject matter experts to continuously improve CoachHub’s proposal quality and proposal-related processes
- Build, manage and update a content library with clear, compelling and benefits-driven proposal assets and messaging
- At least 3+ years of RFP / Tender Management experience with deal sizes of SGD$1M and above
- You have strong technical and business writing skills, and exceptional attention to detail
- You’re a strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to present complex ideas in a clear and compelling language
- You’re an excellent stakeholder manager, skilled at gaining commitment and tracking progress in a collaborative and result-driven manner
- You thrive in fast-paced, deadline-driven environments thanks to your exceptional organizational skills and capacity to execute
- You have excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Proposal management experience within the HR or SaaS/tech industries
- Understanding of Learning & Development, Coaching and Training services
- The opportunity to shape the global success story of an agile, fast-growing company recently listed in LinkedIn’s Top 10 Start-Ups
- An international team of fantastic colleagues — driven and supportive individuals from 45+ countries
- A culture that prioritises professional and personal growth — we are a coaching company, after all!
- A job with purpose and direct impact on people's lives, with paid CoachHub4Good volunteering days to give back to your community
- Unlimited sessions (worth ~$10,000/year) with your own personal coach to help unlock your potential
- Choose to work from our central location in Singapore, or 100% WFH remotely based in Singapore