Job opportunity for talented youth.
Responsibilities for Research Associate
- Collect research data through interviews, surveys and the leading of focus groups.
- Enter data into computer databases and other software.
- Design interviews and focus groups to gather the collection of data as determined by the head of project.
- Lead smaller projects that are parts of the main study.
- Schedule appointments with respondents over the phone and through email.
- Perform administrative tasks such as managing interview records, answering phone calls and scheduling interview slots.
- Translating and Transcribing.
- Preparing documented reports.
- Qualifications for Research Assistant.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs and an interest in continued knowledge of technology as it evolves.
- Ability to work alone and as part of a large survey team.
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Burmese language (verbal and written formats).
- You have a keen eye for detail and organization.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including both days and nights performing research or report writing.
- Desire to perform accurate and ethical research to achieve results for the study.
- Ability to negotiate and openness to learning new ways of performing research.