Position Title: Remote_Tier III Client Based IT Support Sr. Specialist - PH
Why we’re awesome?
SupportNinja is redefining the outsourcing space. Our mission is to “Show the World a Better way to Outsource”. What does this mean?
We are more than just a call center - we challenge the status quo with the greatest people and the latest technology. SupportNinja provides a personalized, modern and ethical approach that allows us to provide faster, smarter support than our competitors.
We work with some of the world's most disruptive companies across the tech, lifestyle, music and e-commerce spaces. Our services include customer support for apps, content moderation for streaming music services, B2B lead generation for SaaS companies, and back-office support for one of the world’s largest nonprofits. Our client roster includes HotelTonight, Warner Music/Level, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, SeatGeek, and more.
Be a Ninja and enjoy the following benefits:
- Fun, fast-paced environment where you can stretch your creativity
- Stress-free start up accounts
- HMO upon hire + 1 dependent upon regularization!
- Life Insurance upon hire
- 10 Paid time off upon regularization + 1 Birthday leave every year!
- Competitive Salary
Technical Support Representative will listen then analyze, troubleshoot and resolve technical issues for voice, internet or data installation and connection issues. You may remotely configure and troubleshoot client's equipment or simply educate customers. In the event the issue cannot be resolved, you would escalate the call to the next tier of support or arrange dates, times & access arrangements for a service call. Some companies also ask their Tech Support employees to sell additional services. You'll utilize multiple computers and databases to record the results of your interactions. This is a position with plenty of growth potential.
Main Duties and Key Responsibilities
- Conduct advanced troubleshooting on a customer call as needed to confirm product issue
- Participates in product development from ideation to deployment and beyond.
- Creates innovative new features for users and customers, and for internal use.
- Upon root cause definition, develop product change/fix recommendation for Engineering
- Assist in product fix Quality Assurance Testing and product documentation
- Document Root Cause Analysis (RCA) and communicate according to customer(s)
- Ensure all tickets are closed with customer acceptance
- Collaborates with the data team to make products smarter and more intuitive to use.
- Maintains and helps optimize existing systems.
- Updates and expands existing programs for the continuous development of the account need
- Builds and uses computer-assisted software engineering (CASE) tools to automate code creation
- Uses code libraries, which are collections of independent lines of code, to simplify the writing
- Programs the computer by entering coded information.
- Confirms program operation by conducting tests; modifying program sequence and/or codes.
- Prepares reference for users by writing operating instructions.
- Maintains historical records by documenting program development and revisions.
- Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping the information confidential
- Knowledge of log collection for macOS, Linux and Windows to help with the root cause analysis
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience creating public, complex systems using multiple languages. Preferably C++
- Problem solving and troubleshooting of Windows, Linux and macOS software installations and Operating Systems (mainly Windows).
- QA Experience (both manual and automation).
- Proficiency in PostgreSQL, React.js, Node.js (or similar frameworks like Django or Ruby on Rails).
- General Programming Skills, Analyzing Information, Problem Solving, Software Algorithm Design, Software Performance Tuning, Attention to Detail, Software Design, Software Debugging, Software Development Fundamentals, Software Documentation, Software Testing
- Similar experience in a related data networking field, audio and/or structured wiring environment highly preferred.
- Cedia Certification and/or Cisco Certification a plus.
- Associates Degree in Data Networking or Electronics highly desirable.
- Demonstrated knowledge of products, utilization, installation, specifications and codes/standards associated with the industry. High degree of Legrand product knowledge required for this role.
- Candidates must possess strong analytical skills, ability to identify trends and establish proactive corrective actions.
- Candidates must possess exceptional customer service skills and a strong customer focus.
- Strong computer skills are necessary. Proficiency with word processing, spreadsheet/presentation software, E-mail and meeting management software also needed. Ability to use the internet and web-based resources efficiently and effectively.
- Candidates must display advanced understanding of Internet of things (IoT) products in networking and network related products such as routers, access points, IP devices and more.
The duties and responsibilities listed above describe the post as it is in general terms and are not definitive. The post holder is expected to accept any reasonable alterations that may from time to time be necessary.
Powered by JazzHR