Primary Function/ Primary Goals/ Objectives
- This position in Abbott Diagnostics Remote Services and Support team is responsible to provide accurate and timely assistance, technical information, and advice regarding ADD products and services before, during, and after a call (customer call or mail) to maintain and improve the organization's customer relationships.
- Communicate with customers (via phone & email) to answer their inquiries, understand and answer their technical questions, assess their needs. Able to understand hardware, software, and reagents issues.
- Apply established procedures, use appropriate tools and systems to solve technical problems through case management and follow-up on the status of outstanding cases.
- Record accurate information in the appropriate system and make sure to follow up with the “Off-hours” team and specific country teams.
- The resource will apply their clinical laboratory and technical knowledge to provide continual support services to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction.
- Additional responsibilities include:
- Promoting the technical expertise of support personnel
- Promote customer adoption of contacting Remote support as troubleshooting first point of contact
- Instrument monitoring via dashboard visualization platform and provide a proactive call to customers
- Performed proactive analysis using the tools provided and assist in proving the concept of unplanned to plan instrument downtime
Core Job Responsibilities
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining the effectiveness of the quality system.
- The remote support specialist will play the following roles:
- Customers Phone support and perform instrument monitoring from dashboard visualization platform (Training and Guidance will be provided)
- Work with cross-functional teams to propose, recommend and provide resolution to issues.
- Level I & II support for customer’s problem resolution
- Improve Customer Net Promoter Score (NPS). Quality of support and Customers satisfaction will be measured through Abbott NPS.
Key Performance Metrics
- Improve Customer satisfaction score (NPS)
- Improve Phone Resolution Rate
- Decrease Phone Abandon Rate
- Improve First Line Resolution Rate by reducing Dispatched.
- Service Tickets Compliance
Skills, Education, Experience
- Clinical laboratory experience and use of Laboratory automated analyzers (preferably Abbott systems)
- Minimum of 2-3 years of Clinical laboratory practice, Field application for Laboratory systems, Hardware, and reagents troubleshooting experience.
- Study background: Biomedical engineer, Bachelor in Clinical laboratory, Master in Biology / Human Biochemistry, Bachelor of Science
- Qualified applicants will be experienced in providing level 1 and level 2 support and making technical recommendations to ensure customer issues are resolved.
- The ideal candidate will have excellent problem-solving and communication skills. This position will require significant interaction with customers. Other competencies, such as the ability to work in team-oriented environments, adaptability, and high initiative, are also critical.
- Multiple language knowledge is essential.
- The language level needs to be suitable for customer exchange and technical troubleshooting activities. English (All training, documentation, and ticketing are done in English) plus at least one preferably two other languages with fluent level
- Languages: English, Thai, Bahasa Indonesia, Korean, Mandarin, Cantonese, Tagalog, and Vietnamese