Cooptalis Vietnam is currently recruiting a full-time remoteSeniorSoftware Developer (C#, .Net) for one of our clients, a Danish company, located in Ho Chi Minh city. They are working exclusively with clients in Europe to provide quality consulting services.
They look forward to expanding their activity and building a strong team with a start-up mindset. Joining this team means working with a flat hierarchy management style, having training to improve skills, as well as learning state-of-the-art technologies.
They are offering the possibility to work remotely as they believe that is the best way to be creative and maintain balance in life.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Working directly with the clients to collect and analyze requirements to determine the project’s scope and priorities
- Work towards translating the needs of end-users into software requirements
- Perform software architecture, design activities, and deliver high-quality software that powers clients’ ever-increasing demands of availability, reliability, security, and performance
- Author and update functional and technical design documents
- Test and maintain the product software to ensure strong functionality and optimization
- Execute with minimal guidance and strong initiative. Report tasks status to the CTO
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or any related field of study
- 5+ years of experience in web and software development
- Strong technical skills in C#, ASP.NET, .NET
- Excellent communication skill; proven experience of building good customer relations is a plus
- Strong sense of ownership and leadership skill; a team player
- Able to work with agile methodology is a plus
- Advanced English