You will elaborate the Game roadmap with the main stakeholders, and then to plan and to assign tasks to members of the squad (Game Designers, Engineers, Artists and Data Analyst) and to monitor their progress to ensure tasks are performed as outlined in the project roadmap (and as per targeted KPI). Finally, you will analyze the performance of the game with regards to the financial objectives (P&L) and suggest data-driven roadmap improvements.
A Venture-backed next-generation game technology company at the intersection of video games and economics led by industry veterans. Our goal is to lead the industry with the launch of exceptional video game experiences that leverage distributed ledger technology while also providing a platform of robust tools that will allow any other game developers to do the same. There are many different components in their whole ecosystem: NFT, Defi, Token, Marketplace, Games, Metaverse.
- Collaborate with game designers to develop acquisition, retention and monetization based on Market Research
- Develop roadmap, plan resources and assign them properly to ensure milestones quality, timings and goals are always respected
- Challenge features documentation so they always convey the product vision and are in line with business objectives and target KPIs, in close collaboration with Game Design teams
- Challenge economy and in-game balancing in order to optimize business performance
- Identify and evaluate new business opportunities and game ideas within the relevant genre to deliver growth whilst making a positive player impact
- Manage a cross-functional production team in order to deliver incredibly compelling, high quality
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the quality of the game, the productivity of the teams and the efficiency of production processes.
- 5+ years' experience as Product Manager in the mobile game industry
- Strong knowledge in business and economics.
- Strong interest for the marketing field n the video game or entertainment sectors
- Experience managing a cross functional team of 10+ members
- Strong project management skills & fluent with Agile methodology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills topped by high persuasion skills & strong analytical skills
- Fluent in English
- Competitive Salary
- Can work remotely
- An international team of highly skilled and motivated colleagues, to help you succeed and push boundaries
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Harry Dao on +84 28 6284 8243