The Radarr platform uses AI to convert billions of online conversations into actionable insights for brands, in real time.
Formerly known as Circus Social, Radarr is a social media intelligence and insights company that has developed a next-generation intelligence platform, 20/Twenty (www.radarr.com) to cater to the growing demand for better digital & social data analytics for marketers.
Our focus is helping clients track and achieve digital ROI, optimize campaigns and understand consumers through better digital data analytics, monitoring, and insights generation through our services.
Top brands like Coca Cola, P&G, Toyota are customers and agencies like Ogilvy, H&K, Zeno and TBWA are partners.
Who are you?
We are looking for a Sales Superhero.
Being proactive, hardworking, fun and friendly are must- haves! Being comfortable with and having, Social Media, Agency and Marketing Industry knowledge would be a huge plus. Being outspoken, self-driven and enthusiastic would definitely make you stand out.
Your main responsibilities would be:
As a key salesperson on the team, you will be responsible for prospecting, cold-calling, creating opportunities and closing deals. As our main representative in the market, you will build relationships with our key customers and prospects You will also get to work closely with the tech team to grow and scale the product.
Sales Representative Job Duties:
· Market research to look for prospects and reaching out to them
· Building a pipeline of opportunities across products and region.
· Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
· Use solution selling to engage with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
· Effectively communicate the value proposition of Radarr through proposals and presentations
· Achieve 100% of quota which will be agreed through consensus based on market opportunity
· Reporting on forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts
· Keep up to date with social media trends, social media monitoring, digital industry changes and more
· Contribute in achieving client satisfaction at all touchpoints
· Ensure Client Success is met and achieve monthly KPIs (Key Performance Indicators)
· Work closely and collaborate with other team members to ensure best-in class end-to-end service execution
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Proven sales experience, meeting or exceeding targets
· 3+ years of experience as a BDM or Sales
· Marketing or social media agency experience
· Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
· Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close (if required)
· Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services
· Proven ability to position products against competitors
· Demonstrable experience in sales and marketing, developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
· Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills
· Experience in the media, SaaS, martech and advertising industry is preferred
What we offer:
· A fun, fast-paced environment
· Flexible working
· Training & health allowance
· Remote working with Singapore team
Who are you?
· Super creative.
· Very Ambitious.
· Collaborative and Inspirational
· Hungry – you want to succeed and help others along the way too.
· Up for a challenge anytime.
We'd love someone who's proactive, curious, digitally-savvy, and insightful!