We are looking for a Recruitment Associate who is excited to work from home (100% remote) and help our recruitment team on an ongoing hiring project. The project would run for about a month with the possibility to extend.
The Recruitment Associate responsibilities identify, screen, and interview individuals for various roles in our company. You should be focused, hard-working, and able to meet deadlines to the satisfaction of all parties involved.
To be successful in this role, you should have experience with various job interview formats, including phone screenings and video interviews, and can help us recruit faster and more effectively.
- Manage the recruitment process from sourcing, paper screening, conducting interviews, and making recommendations on candidate pools.
- Source candidates through our existing database and contacts, advertising campaigns, direct recruiting, etc.
- Conducts phone interviews to pre-screen candidates, verifying their qualifications, availability, and compensation requirements; documents these interviews.
- Sets up interviews between candidates and hiring managers.
- Manage the expanding candidate database, and provide consistent support and direction to staff and candidates.
- Work with peers and supervisors to determine a candidate's viability to support and resolve specific project needs.
- Make recommendations to the hiring team regarding the top talent available to meet their requirements.
- Strategize with teammates to accomplish weekly business growth goals
Why We Think This Job Is Great
- It’s a full-time 100% remote position where you’ll work from home.
- You’ll have the resources you need to learn, lead, and deliver results.
- You’ll work directly with our Recruitment team to help identify top talent in the marketplace and manage the full life cycle of the recruiting process
- 2-4 years recruiting experience in the full life-cycle environment (PH and US market), including management of multiple high-volume roles simultaneously.
- Minimum 2 years experience recruiting in the US market (RPO experience is a plus).
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases.
- Experience with sourcing techniques like Boolean, Google X-ray, etc.
- Understanding of referral programs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Sound judgment.
- Attention to detail.
- BS in Human Resources, Psychology or relevant field, or equivalent experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Human Resources or Behavioral Sciences.
- Experience with Lever.
- Volume recruitment experience.
- Knowledge in Facebook Job Ads Management.
- Knowledge in Google Xray resume searching.
Bold Business is a remote-first, global outsourced-solutions company with over $7B in service solutions over the past 25 years. Our international team helps the world’s leading companies transform their ideas into bold impacts. From Fortune 500 organizations looking to reduce operational costs by 40%-60% to fast-growth startups looking to scale, we work behind the scenes and empower companies to do more for less.
If you like to move fast and have a bias for action, you’ll fit right into our fast-paced, results-based environment. We’re a 100% remote/virtual team environment where you can work from wherever you are.