Job Description (Remote)
You will be based in Malaysia with a WFH/Remote arrangement. You will join our team headquartered in Singapore to perform preliminary legwork for exciting and potential deals and create value by analyzing industry prospects by gathering information about growth, competitors, and market share possibilities. You as a corporate strategist will study industries and buy, sell, divide, restructure, and combine companies with the aim of achieving greater growth and efficiency.
Job Responsibilities (Non-exhaustive)
- Assist in execution of M&A deals, from deal generation to deal execution and post-deal integration including sourcing, qualification, financial modelling, due diligence and closing and integration activities.
- Prepare material for pitches, participate in client meetings, coordinate the evaluation and pricing of deals and proposing structures for the deals regarding strategic advisory across integrated debt (bonds, loans), M&A, equity and hedging solutions
- Assisting in preparing external documents such as term sheets, offering/ info memos, and prospectuses as well as the preparation and coordination of internal approval documents and credit memos
- Assist with research and sourcing of investment and M&A opportunities, evaluation of potential strategic investments and M&A opportunities, preparation of materials related to strategy, M&A and strategic investments, and other work as required and relevant for strategic investments and M&A.
- Conduct market survey, feasibility studies and valuation of businesses and projects. This includes developing financial models, conducting market and valuation analysis of the prospective investments
- Engages in due diligence as needed by conducting financial analysis and risk assessment
- Communicates directly with internal and external stakeholders throughout the acquisition process
- Partner closely with the leadership team in structuring the deal, including negotiation of agreements, financing and future liabilities.
- Bachelor degree in relevant courses (accounting, economics, finance, or mathematics)
- CFA Certification preferred
- Excellent global market knowledge, good business understanding, problem-solving & analytical skills and business intuition
- Excellent sales skills as well as strong interpersonal, relationship building, and communication skills