The Radarr platform uses AI to convert billions of online conversations into actionable insights for brands, in real time.
Formerly known as Circus Social, Radarr is a social media intelligence and insights company that has developed a next-generation intelligence platform, 20/Twenty (www.radarr.com) to cater to the growing demand for better digital & social data analytics for marketers.
Our focus is helping clients track and achieve digital ROI, optimize campaigns and understand consumers through better digital data analytics, monitoring, and insights generation through our services.
Top brands like Coca Cola, P&G, Toyota are customers and agencies like Ogilvy, H&K, Zeno and TBWA are partners.
Who are you?
We're looking for the right person to expand the team with - proactive, hardworking, fun and friendly are must-haves! You should also enjoy meeting new people, listening to their stories and building that relationship - at the same time having the ability to organise and streamline processes that can benefit your accounts. At the end of the day we are looking at someone who can spot opportunities and value adds for our clients, hence being analytical, self-driven and enthusiastic would definitely make you stand out.
As the Client Success Executive you will oversee multiple accounts - being there with the client every step of the way from onboarding, platform set-up, training, and maintenance. We strive to assimilate as much as possible into our client’s role - making sure that we are on top of their social listening needs while providing them the expertise in consumer insights. Above all, think of yourself as an enabler for clients to optimise the potential of digital data and social listening to serve their business needs.
- Manage a diverse portfolio of clients and serve as the main point of contact for all client servicing matters
- Develop and maintain strong client relations
- In charge of new client onboarding process, which includes understanding client’s use case, assisting in setup of platform and providing initial training session
- Oversee the automated user-navigation feature (i.e. WalkMe) on the platform to ensure optimal user experience
- Facilitate communication between client and technical support team with regards to platform matters
- Timely execution of follow up processes for any client request, feedback or enquiries via Jira
- Implementation of periodical customer satisfaction surveys and investigation reports to ensure high client satisfaction
- Track client usage of platform, which includes logins, time spent, and any other metrics applicable
- Manage any issues that the client may be facing with regards to the platform - from diagnosis to service recovery plan
- Assist with product improvement and development by gathering feedback from clients to identify recurring issues, and addressing these with the product team
- Collect client testimonials and create case studies which highlights the capabilities of platform in assisting client’s business
- Organize and host webinars and other events to educate the public on the social listening industry and its capabilities
- Highly organised and ability to manage multiple clients and projects at a time
- High level of written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Computer literate and be able to learn new software and applications quickly
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
Nice To Have:
- Experience in a client-facing role
- Experience with social media tools
What we offer
· A fun, fast-paced environment
· Working with teams in both Singapore, Bangalore, Philippines, Indonesia and Australia
· Great clients and diverse industries
Want to join us?
We'd love someone who's proactive, curious, digitally-savvy, and insightful! Our teams are small – so having a high level of interpersonal skills to work effectively with each other are a must as well!
Awesome coworkers and working very closely with Founders
15 paid holidays
Training programs personal and professional growth
Medical insurance budget
Fun team outings
A fun, fast-paced, informal, and multicultural working environment.
We offer the opportunity to work with global teams and clients and you will help us solve some of the most challenging business problems.
Competitive salary, benefits, and ESOPs.
We are one of the very few companies out there that will allow you to spend time on social media sites during the workday! Join the fun!