Many Filipinos do not have easy or affordable access to basic financial services like bank accounts, remittance services and investment products.
Blockchain technology is solving many of these problems through cryptocurrencies and digital assets. By providing an exchange platform for cryptocurrencies and digital assets, PDAX aims to make financial products and services cheaper and more accessible to the ordinary Filipino.
PDAX operates an open marketplace for digital assets, i.e. PDAX.ph and retail distribution app for securities, e.g. Bonds.PH.
PDAX is a financial institution regulated by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP), and is Series A venture backed by the global leaders in crypto and blockchain technology, and by SEA-focused venture capital firms.
About The Role
A Relationship Manager plays a key role in prospecting, building, and fostering good client relationships with our Partner-tier clients. Taking a proactive approach to client contact and working alongside internal teams, he/she helps in driving revenue by stimulating growth and activities of top-tier clients, promotes new products/features/services, handles day-to-day client concerns and requests, and monitors client behaviors and market trends. The Relationship Manager prides himself/herself in being the trusted partner of our clients for the accounts at PDAX.
- Build, support, and maintain strong relationships with new and existing Partner-tier clients
- Process the following functions in a timely manner and ensure all documentation received is current, accurate, and complete:
- Account-related requests
- Client Due Diligence
- Perform periodic review on clients’ profiles and refresh documentation as necessary
- Carry out KYC procedures
- Responsible for ensuring a quick, seamless, and highest level of customer service for our clients in relation to all PDAX-related concerns
- Advise clients on the full range of products and services that they can avail of while developing high-impact strategies related to customer retention and growth potential
- Provide updates, statues, and alerts to clients as necessary
- Works with the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Team and other internal functions to deliver departmental and company goals.
- Analyze data and trends (both market and client activity) and escalate suspicious transactions in compliance with anti-money laundering and other local relevant regulations
- Continuously innovate by automating available data and streamlining existing processes to ensure we are as efficient and effective as possible.
- Identify possible opportunities to strengthen and improve engagement with clients through existing CRM tools.
- Any other function that may be assigned by the Head of Customer Relationship Management
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- Minimum 3 years of experience in CRM/customer service, while experience in sales and in using Salesforce is an advantage
- Effective communicator (both written and verbal), client-focused, and have an understanding of cryptocurrency foundations and trading principles
- Trained in building relationships and dealing with luxury clients
- Able to excellently manage time to multitask, prioritize, and work well under pressure, especially to anticipate contingencies concerning nature of work
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-changing and highly-regulated environment
- Self-motivated, detail oriented, and proactive fast learner
- Be an excellent team player with strong analytical, communication, and organizational skills
- Willing to work outside of regular office hours and on weekends as needed
Nice to have
- Willingness to work in a startup environment
- Eagerness to learn new skills and grow professionally and personally
- Enthusiasm for trading stocks, ForEx, cryptocurrencies
- Interest in blockchain and cryptocurrencies
- Experience working with a global, distributed team
- Entrepreneurial spirit – you’re not here to just execute, challenge us and inspire us and make this your company too!