- Optimize the organization, integration and effective management of all activities related to the planning of all goods, with meeting the business sales forecast goals.
- Leads the material and information flow, as well as the management and control of inventory in achieving the business objectives.
- Develop best practices within the Regional Planning & Fulfillment area
- Seeking fluency in the Spanish language, both written and oral, but not required.
Seeking candidate in TX, TN, or MA. Primarily remote, but does require travel.
- Manage planning parameters (optimize/define/supply and inventory levels) such as forecast thresholds, lead times, and be the key point of contact both internally and externally for the supply plan schedules.
- Create and manage regional supply build plan based on 52-week forecast.
- Manage and own optimal levels of inventory, performing stock transfers, inventory optimization, supply constraints on regional/global sourced materials, slow moving inventory, sales initiatives, and scrapping process.
- Own supply balancing short term regionally and globally allocation with global planning or other regions.
- Evaluate requests from Sales and determine if request meets threshold as well as build capacity at regional and global levels.
- Alignment between Product Demand & Fulfillment - Act as business partner advocate on product delivery dates and availability in collaboration with Flex regional planning, sales, demand planning and global planning.
- Produce and manage regional delivery and shipping forecast priorities.
- Participate in business system process development
- Support Project management of existing/new initiatives and successfully implement project plans measured against key KPI’s performance rates, capacity planning, and others to be defined.
- Ongoing and active participation in planning related process development activities for short- and long-term goals.
Criteria of success
- Strong working relationship with internal/external customer
- Analytical mindset
- Manage from planning to distribution to ensure the delivery of the right products at the right place and time to our customers
- Support organizational goal to meet 98,5% on time in full (OTIF) and 92,5% on time to Request to assigned customer account set
- Develop relationship with internal departments in order to align Company goal – Listen – Challenge - Transform
Customers, relationships, partners (internal and external)
- Internal: Sales, Global planning, Demand Planning, AMS, NPI team Fulfillment , IT, Master data, Product marketing, Tech support, Operation.
- External: Regional Postponement Centre, Customers
- 4-year degree in Business, or related field; MBA preferred
- At least 3 years of Global or Regional Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) experience or 3-5 years of experience working with an ERP/MRP environment
- Experience in a global organization dealing with different cultures preferred
- Business partner, distributor, and/or channel experience preferred
- Project support tools skills.
- Strong business sense with the ability to do detailed analytical and process design work while remembering the big picture.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal, speaking to technical and non-technical communities at all levels in the company, IT, Sales, VP, all levels.
- Experience working directly with Service providers to facilitate defining business requirements (ability to work in an Agile manner)
- Strong analytical and creative problem solver who is confident presenting new ideas to Business Users
- Confident self-starter capable of setting plans and supporting projects to completion
- User of ERP system with broad experience with and understanding of AX or other ERP system and the system functionality IT-wise
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Must be highly computer literate with strong MS Office and Windows, Excel (Pivot tables, Vlookups, etc…), Power Point and Word skills.
- A team player who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- upon request for special projects
Equal Opportunity Employer
GN Audio/Jabra makes life sound better by developing intelligent sound solutions that transform lives through the power of sound, enabling you to hear more, do more & be more than you ever thought possible. Our integrated headset and communications solutions assist professionals in all types of businesses in being more productive. Our wireless headsets and earbuds are designed to fit any lifestyle - from sports enthusiasts to commuters and office workers. Jabra is part of the GN group, which operates in more than 90 countries across the world. Founded in 1869, GN group today has more than 6,000 employees. GN Audio an EEO Employer and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, veteran status, military service, sexual orientation, genetic information, or gender identity.
View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement .
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
GN Audio / Jabra participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify poster here . View the Right to Work poster here .
If you have a disability and you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please e-mail [email protected] or call 978-606-2210. This email and phone number is created exclusively to assist disabled job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or technical issues not related to a disability, will not receive a response.