Key Responsibilities: -
- Discover and assess cultural, structural, and business functions with security requirements as well as security requirements
- Support building reference architecture with technically sound with the understanding of the regions and global requirements
- Support building and maintaining the globally optimized for cost-effective technical tools for services and solutions
- Support the design and consult activities with technical knowledge and information
- Document the learnings and recommendations in reports, design patterns, enterprise architecture diagrams, etc.
Job Requirements: -
- Significant years of Consulting and/or Architecture experience advising customers on Cloud Solutions architecture, design, and operation
- Work in a semi-autonomous team, using an agile style, to investigate technologies and functions
- Technical hands-on experience deploying and designing hybrid or public cloud infrastructure
- Experience designing and deploying cloud solutions in at least one of the Public Clouds [Azure, AWS, or Google]
- Experience in designing cost-effective on-going operations of cloud solutions in at least of the Public Cloud [Azure, AWS, or Google]
- Experience using cloud automation and orchestration tools.
- Ability to develop technical content then communicate and enable the internal community and partners
- Agile experience working in highly skilled teams with the infrastructure focus
- Able to rapidly investigate, understand, and the solution engineering with new tools, solutions, technologies, products, and services
- Understand the trade-offs in employing different technical solutions to a problem, valuing pragmatism then being able to summarize and make business-led recommendations
- Understanding of full SDLC and advanced CI/CD tooling is a plus
- Some Scripting knowledge and Automation experience are a plus.
Communication / Collaboration
- Thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, collaborative, geographically flexible, and highly active environment.
- Capable to collaborate with strong communication skills
- Experience working in a team where resources are spread across geographies and time zones (ex: India, Kazan, UK, Europe, US, Japan) would be a plus
- Infrastructure: Experience with hyper-cloud providers like AWS, Azure, Google, depth of experience with container management and orchestration tools (ex: Docker, Kubernetes), experience in automation and advanced CI/CD practices
- Infrastructure security experience: Identity and Access Management, container security
- Advanced-Data preparation and integration experience: experience with data pipeline architecture (Spark, Kafka), utilization of data for analytics, understanding of machine learning and data science disciplines would be a plus