Regional Sales Manager - Vietnam (Work Remotely)
• Identify and qualify business opportunities within Enterprise, Public Sector, and Service Provider markets with or without partners.
• Negotiation, coordination, and business decisions to close deals.
• Develop and hold professional sales presentations, control project progress at each stage, make constant sales calls and follow up with any potential leads, work with partners aggressively to close deals and finalize contracts, meet/exceed sales quotas and revenue goals. Provide effective communication of A10's technology value propositions and solutions.
• Interface with resellers/distributors/channels to become an extended A10 sales force.
• Determine market strategies and business goals for A10 product lines and services.
• Manage forecast reports as well as short-term/long-term business plans in an effective manner.
• Maintain constant internal communications with the Sales Engineering team and outside staff of resellers and customers.
• Turn in business forecast pipeline regularly and review with Regional Director on a regular basis.
• Grow the business and deliver results to meet/exceed the assigned targets.
Experience & Qualifications:
• Seeking candidates with a mix of extensive business and technology experience
• 8+ years of networking industry experience within Sales, Business Development and Strategic Alliances
• Extensive relationships and experience working with leading telco/wireless equipment/solution vendors
• Prior working experience in (or with) Nokia/Ericsson/Huawei and broad understanding of their business units, products, and customers is highly desired
• Strong understanding of security infrastructure, DDoS mitigation and detection, application networking (L4 & L7), SDN/NFV transformation, cloud infrastructure and services, and mobile networks evolution, including IoT
• Great track record of strategic partnerships and alliance development with System Integrators and cloud providers resulting in exceeding annual targets and MBO’s
• Vast hands-on experience developing, structuring, and closing large international business contracts
• Superior presentation skills and written communication as well as problem-solving skills at both a strategic and functional level
• Good knowledge and experiences to manage the Deal pipeline with a strong commitment
• Excellent technical, industry, business, and cross-functional knowledge
• Solid work ethic, customer-focused, team player, with passion for success
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering; Master’s degree in Business/Engineering preferred
A10 Networks (NYSE: ATEN), a leading provider of intelligent and automated cybersecurity solutions, is seeking a Strategic Alliance Manager based in Europe to run global alliance with a key global technology vender. The Regional Sales Manager is critical to the ongoing success of A10’s leading network control, security, and cloud solutions. The primary focus will be in growing revenues and developing replicable models that will scale globally and can be jointly sold into our joint SP and Enterprise customer base.