If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team - winning is fun.
We are looking forward to Regional Finance Manager
in Eaton’s Electrical business
, based in Singapore.
This position is to oversee financial and accounting for East Asia countries, manage the month end closing and preliminary review. Assist East Asia controller on day-to-day operational matters and drive continuous improvement in relation to systems and processes to ensure compliance with Eaton polices, local regulations and Sarbanes-Oxley requirements. Also tracking on East Asia project margin, support cost allocation, annual tack-on rate review, prepare annual transfer price report for East Asia ledgers, coordinate on the annual standard cost revaluation, monthly BSR review, monitor the Capex requirement and spending, collaboration with GFSS for accounting back office support, etc. This position need to be knowledgeable about what is going on in each of the countries and require solid accounting and internal control knowledge, and be able to relate these back to the financials and process, which helps East Asia management to drive financial results and ensure compliance.Your essential responsibilities:
If you are:
- Oversee the day-to-day Financial and accounting activities for East Asia countries. Supervise the month end closing and lead the Preliminary review(Act vs Forecast).
- Tracking on East Asia project margin and deep dive the margin gap with sales team.
- Assess the TP impact and tack-on rate review, support on the annual standard cost revaluation for East Asia countries.
- Identify gaps and opportunities for process improvement for East Asia ledgers, drive continuous improvement in relation to systems and processes. Ensure compliance with Eaton polices, local regulations and Sarbanes-Oxley requirements.
- Monthly Balance Sheet Review for East Asia ledgers.
- Support the support cost allocation among Business Units, provide details support cost report, tracking on all discretionary cost to help management drive cost saving.
- Manage the East Asia Capex requirement and spending against Forecast & Profit Plans.
- Familiar with the SAP system and demonstrate cognitive understanding of the relationship to business processes, specifically financial transactions.
- Managing requirements for internal and external.
- Support Ad-hoc Financial Projects – Such as system upgrading/Implementation, legal entity projects, etc.
- To be committed & responsible for Quality Management System:
- Implement the process approach and risk-based thinking
- Provide the necessary support to fully implement and sustain the QMS
- Communicating to the organization the importance of conforming to QMS requirements
- Ensuring the QMS meets its goals
- Engage, direct, and support individuals contributing to the QMS
- Create a culture of continuous improvement
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting. Graduate degree desirable, as well as CPA or equivalent
- Over 6 years’ experience with a preference for someone who has audit firm experience
- Possesses good communication skills to deal with various stakeholders and deal with complexity and ambiguity.
- Candidate must detail oriented and responsible for data accuracy
- Strong written and presentation skills and must be able to effectively work in a cross-functional team environment
- Experience in SAP is a plus. Must be proficient in MS Excel, Powerpoint and Word software
- Similar working experience
- Manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strict attention to details
- Deadline oriented
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
- We make what matters work.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day.
It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential - and where you can help us reach ours. Need more about Eaton? Come on in @ www.eaton.com.Job
Asia PacificPrimary Location
Singapore-SG State-SingaporeWork Locations
Singapore Sg Loc 10Organization
EA East AsiaJob Level
Full-timeIs remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?
YesDoes this position offer relocation?
Requisition ID :105991