Our client is a multinational technology company that provides business consulting, information technology and outsourcing services. An opportunity has arisen for an energetic and resourceful Regional Cloud Sales Specialist to join their existing team in Singapore, covering APAC region.
The ideal candidate will possess both pre-sales and post-sales experience in architecting applications on with public cloud solutions such as Azure, AWS, and GCP. The Solutions Architect will work as part of the regional cloud team, meet with customers, and act as a subject-matter expert for this portfolio, and be responsible and accountable to propose, design and implement the best solution for the Customer.
- Scoping and delivering on-site technical engagements with partners and customers, including participating in pre-sales on-site visits, understanding customer requirements, proposing and presenting packaged offerings, and scoping custom solution engagements.
- Work with the wider APAC team to assist on opportunities which fall outside primary responsibilities where required.
- Technical responsibilities include product/platform selection and sizing, complex solution design and multi-vendor integration and to facilitate product demonstrations and customer proof of concept engagements.
- Experience in architecture, software design and operations in hybrid environments as well as projects at scale.
- Working knowledge of software development tools and methodologies.
- Demonstrated consulting skills, ideally through previous roles as a Consultant or Architect.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical
- Experience providing technology solutions for Sector customers
- Intermediate knowledge of the services
- Proven experience with software development life cycle (SDLC) and agile/iterative methodologies
- Hands-on experience leading the design, development and of business software at scale.
- Experience working with transformative technology including , IoT, AI/ML, business intelligence, analytics.
Send us your updated resume today to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number A005893. We thank you in advance for your application and regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
“Data provided is for recruitment purposes only”.
Job Reference No: A005893
EA Licence No.: 13C6733
EA Registration No.: R1333454