Calling all experienced recruitment professionals. Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Work for us and you'll get to work for one of the world's top providers of tailored Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO). RPO is when a company transfers all or part of its permanent recruitment to an external provider and can act as an extension of a company's HR or Resourcing function, sitting on site with the client providing a holistic hiring solution. An RPO provider can deliver the necessary staff, technology, and methodology needed to fulfil a client's recruitment requirements.
Resource Solutions is a global leader in Workforce & Advisory solutions, helping some of the world's leading companies to recruit the talent they need to succeed. We offer our own people incredible career opportunities as part of a fast-growing global business with an inclusive culture, high-profile clients, a constant drive to innovate and a laser-focus on recruitment excellence.
Resource Solutions and the Client
We have worked in partnership with our clients supplying recruitment services globally since 2007. Our consultative service focuses on partnering with our clients at a strategic level, ensuring that we provide a high level of relationship management and market insights to key stakeholders and hiring managers.
Operationally, we are responsible for delivering the following core services through our delivery teams in Asia.
- Permanent, temporary and contractor recruitment across all levels and business areas (RPO and MSP)
- Advisory services including diverse hiring, assessments and employer brand and experience
About the Role
Our Recruitment Coordinators help us to keep our administrative processes running like clockwork. They make sure everything we do is fully documented and they support our on-site teams by handling as much admin as possible together with making recommendations about how we could improve our systems and processes.
- To ensure all administration procedures and processes are fully documented for the onsite team.
- To work to set time frames for daily and weekly deadlines and have attention to detail.
- To conduct all administration surrounding the recruitment of candidates prior to, during and after engagement/employment.
- Assist with recruitment process and work closely with the onsite consultants in making sure all procedures are followed and co-ordination of recruitment is fully covered and under control at all times.
- Work with consultants in formatting documents / information to be issued to agencies and gain an understanding of the roles and requirements.
- Follow up with suppliers for both outstanding contracts and references, where necessary.
- Manage External Resource Extension/Renewals process alongside the consultants responsible for these candidates (simultaneously monitoring length of assignments and visa limitations and tracking renewal administration).
- Book meeting rooms for Onsite Recruiter and Team Leader, as well as interview rooms for hiring managers when arranging interviews.
- Assist consultants with managing advertising process.
- Ensure correct data is maintained in Recruitment Systems and paper files through regular auditing and archiving.
- Gain a strong understanding of the Resource Solutions Remit within the client and work as an active team player in the team in achieving objectives and exceeding expectations.
- Understanding of and work to all SLAs pertaining to the role.
- Ad hoc projects
- Strong analytical and critical thinking.
- Strong organizational, planning and time management skills, able to deliver high quality work independently.
- Flexible approach with the ability to manage multiple projects within agreed timescales.
- Experience of preparing reports with a formal writing style preferred but not essential.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with others to achieve objectives, team player approach.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
What we offer you in return?
- A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience.
- A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you'll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme.
- Private medical insurance.
- A fantastic training and development programme.
- Volunteer time off.
- The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend.
- Employee wellbeing through various programmes.
- You'll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That's the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP.
Resource Solutions - Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a career with no limits? We are the solution.