Morgan McKinley are looking for an experienced technology recruiter to join their specialist Cyber Security & Technology GRC team as a 360 recruiter.
You will be joining an expanding office of 40+ consultants, each who have their own specialism across perm or contract, Banking & Financial Services, Technology or Commerce and Industry. As a business, we are on over 200 preferred supplier lists and are able to provide a fantastic opportunity for you to develop your own personal brand within the market and leverage off the fantastic client base we already have.
At Morgan McKinley we believe that personal growth is extremely important to enable us to reach our full potential and challenge ourselves along the way. Our career pathways provide a clear structure and focus for each individual and are supported by a tailored learning & development program.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Build and develop relationships with existing and new clients.
- End to end recruitment for Cyber Security roles, from sourcing and screening of candidates right through to offer and close.
- Collaborate with other consultants to develop business in mutually covered industries, sell the full spectrum of Morgan McKinley offerings and pitch and win projects.
- Be proactive in your recruitment approach by taking high quality candidates to market, with the purpose of securing them a role.
What we are looking for
- A proven track record as a recruitment consultant in the Singapore market, doing full 360 recruitment, ideally in the technology industry.
- Ability to grow existing client accounts and win new clients.
- Experience to manage stakeholders and handle challenging situations.
- Experience delivering on technology roles is desirable.
- Ability to solve problems and be organise in your thinking and approach to work.
- Outstanding communication and influencing/ interpersonal skills.
- A professional, self-motivated individual with a relentlessly positive attitude, desire to learn, and a team player.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and self-confidence, and someone who thrives on working under pressure and to tight deadlines.
Our Values and Culture
- Always Committed: We lead by example, never give up, always driving excellence, and going the extra mile
- Always Building Trust: We act with integrity and respect, driving teamwork, and celebrating success
- Always Embracing Change: We are open to different approaches, encourage diversity of thinking, and share ideas
- Always Communicating: We encourage open and honest communication across the business and with our candidates and clients alike
Our company culture embraces someone who takes pride in their work, believes in going beyond for their clients and candidates, has an entrepreneurial spirit and enjoys working in a highly collaborative and diverse team.
To discuss this opportunity further, please apply now or get in touch with our Talent Acquisition and Learning & Development Manager, Stephanie Croxford at firstname.lastname@example.org
Manager - Talent Acquisition / L&D
EA License No: 11C5502
Personnel Registration No.: R1879648