JOIN THE FASTEST GROWING TECH COMPANY IN THE COUNTRY!
- Remote Work (Laptops will be provided)
- Paid trainings and certifications
- Paid leaves upon hire
- Fun and innovative culture - we love getting things done while also having fun!
MAIN AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY:
The primary responsibility of the Recruitment Associate is the end-to-end cycle of recruitment, from sourcing, screening, interviewing, and hiring of non-technical positions or support roles. He / she should have experience in strategic sourcing, outbound recruitment, stakeholder management and employer branding.
- Manage the full recruitment life cycle across a variety of open roles helping management find, hire, and retain quality talent
- Grow and foster high-touch relationships with a database of qualified active and passive talent to pull from as new positions open up
- Continuously partner with recruiting team and senior managers to design, refine, and implement innovative recruiting strategies
- Stay active with current with job boards, social networks, and platforms to find talent, and plan, create, and release job descriptions and announcements
- Work and form relationships with internal management teams to know the ins and outs of their departments and better understand their hiring needs and job specifications
- Develop and release job postings on a platforms, such as social media and job boards
- Utilize knowledge of multiple recruiting sources and execute innovative recruiting strategies to find quality candidates and prospect for new business
- Screen resumes and prospects, qualify, interview, and manage candidates throughout interview process from prepping before interviews to assisting with final offer negotiation
- Maintain a database of candidate records, including active and passive prospects, hired and fired employees, and other candidate relationships
- Follow up on interview process status and update records in internal database
- Perform other duties as assigned by the company
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Human Resources Management, or any other related course
- At least 1-2 years of experience as a Recruiter (Fresh graduates are welcome!)
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Tech-savvy and familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), and Candidate Management Systems (CMS)
- Experience with non-traditional, strategic sourcing techniques
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledgeable in Canva or other tools is a big plus!
Powered by JazzHR