Looking for new challenges and a great place to work at? Enjoy building teams, making people happy by giving them a dream job, and helping companies grow?
We are a fun, witty, and sometimes sarcastic bunch who knows how to put our game face on and get results. Only apply if you feel like you are ready to unlock LOADS of opportunities for yourself.
UPGRADE is a result-oriented digital agency that helps businesses from different industries scale.
Our team members are results-driven folks who like to move fast, get the job done, and have fun doing it. If you love to roll up your sleeves, take on exciting new challenges every day, and drive massive growth, we want to hear from you!
We are looking for a Recruiter with full-cycle recruiting experience, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees.
If you are an ambitious professional, in love with your career as a Recruiter, enjoy working with startups, and hiring from creative to management positions - we would like to meet you!
Your main responsibility would be to meet hiring goals by filling open positions with talented and qualified candidates. And to ensure our company attracts, hires, and retains the best employees while growing a strong talent pipeline.
Our ideal recruiter holds an academic HR background combined with work experience in screening, interviewing, and assessing candidates
What Your Day Here Will Look Like:
- Design and implement an overall recruiting strategy
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to the appropriate job board
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media, etc
- Screen candidates resume and job applications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience, and aptitudes
- Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Promote company’s reputation as “best place to work”
About Your Expertise:
- Proven work experience as a Recruiter (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter)
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress, etc)
- Hands-on experience with various selection processes (video interviewing, phone interviewing, reference check, etc)
- Ability to organize skills assessment centers (in tray activities, work samples, psychometric and IQ/EQ tests, etc)
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), and Candidate Management Systems (CMS)
- Hands-on experience with recruiting software
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- BS/MS in Human Resources Management
We Love & Value Our Team. Enjoy:
- Competitive salary & bonus opportunities
- Flexible, remote work arrangements available for most positions
- UNLIMITED room for growth and results-based pay increases
- Highly interactive, challenging work with a talented, diverse, passionate team
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Casual, "no dress code" atmosphere
- Free snacks and drinks
- Regular happy hours and other fun stuff
Seems like a good introduction, right? Now it's your turn to HIT THAT DAMN BUTTON!:)