Join one of the fastest-growing app development companies with offices in Manila, Davao, Cebu, & Melbourne.
Work with the coolest startups, solve problems yourself, and be recognized for the hard work you have done.
Enjoy also working at home and taking away the hassle of commuting or driving to work. Although we have offices in both Cebu and Davao, we do not make working at the office compulsory.
We feature our developers on public portfolio pages, have a look at who build an app for Australia's biggest food start-up: https://appetiser.com.au/portfolio/youfoodz
- Flexible hours with 35-40 hours per week and remote work.
- Public Portfolio after projects.
- Appetiser University that educate our employees about new skills
- Out with your stressful micromanaging company and enjoy freedom to inject your own ideas to projects.
- Work together with people who value respect to each other more than anything else.
- Write test frameworks for our API and mobile app performance
- Provide qualitative and quantitative feedback to the Engineering, Creative, and other teams throughout feature development
- Suggest new processes and policies that developers and QA can implement to ensure we’re only shipping the best possible product
- Must be proficient in English.
- A background in mobile app development, and basic programming fundamentals.
- Experience providing QA for mobile, web, and back-end services.
- Experience conducting usability tests, and an ability to empathize with users’ unique perspectives.
- A practiced eye for misalignment, margin errors, and other visual details
- Someone capable of writing and executing manual tests for mobile and web apps.
- A self-starter who assumes responsibility for their work, accepts direction and feedback from co-workers and managers, and happily helps make anyone’s good idea a reality
- Knowledge of Agile Methodology.
- Scrum Master
- MUST HAVE BOTH iOS and ANDROID devices for testing.
If you're a good fit then hit that apply button now!