Backed by some of the world's top reputed venture capital funds, CoLearn was incorporated in early 2020 with the goal of making Indonesia competitive on a global scale. We aim to provide the best educational content and technology possible to advance STEM education.
Our team love what they do and are on a mission to revolutionize the way education is offered and perceived in Indonesia traditionally. We are committed to making learning fun, accessible and safe. Our culture of putting students' learning experience, employee ownership and leadership transparency as a priority empowers our team to achieve goals they didn't think possible.
We are looking for people who are passionate, curious, collaborative, committed and fun loving to join our innovative fast-growing company that is determined to shape the future of the ed-tech industry. Our product and engineering teams in India have multiple roles, give us a shout to know more!
Please submit resume in English *
About The Company
- 💰 Early-stage, ed-tech, funded, growing, growing fast.
- 🎯 Mission Driven: Make Indonesia competitive on a global scale.
- 🥅 Build the best educational content and technology to advance STEM education
- 🥇 Students-First approach
About The People
- ❤️ Love what we do
- 🎮 Committed to making learning fun, accessible, and safe
- 🤝 Teams are better. We value ownership, responsibility, transparency
- 🌏 Global, diverse backgrounds. Been there, done that.
What does it look like one year from now?
- CoLearn has grown so much, and you've been an important part of the growth. You solved hard problems that many didn't know existed.
- You have executed test cases in tons and analysed results
- You have created logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
🌏 Remote done right
- Distributed does not mean working in isolation, feeling alone, being buried in Zoom calls.
- Our leadership team has been WFH for 10+ years now and we know how remote teams work. This will be a place to belong.
- A good balance between deep focussed work and collaborative work ⚖️
- You take responsibility and accountability for the delivery outcome
- You are process driven , you are a troubleshooter
- You love identifying Bugs and Issues
- Detail oriented , you maintain test case documentation
- Bachelors or Masters in computer science or related field
- 2+ years of experience in manual testing
- Preferably experience in working / leading a team from scratch to scale
You will make us go 😍 if:
- You've had experience in EdTech
- You have experience working for a startup who have scaled 0 to1
- You come from a challenging and fast paced work environment
Sounds like a match? Or sounds a bit too much? Don't agree with something here? Let's talk.