Position : Python Developer
Company business : Software House
Working Location : Thonglor area
Salary up to 150 K.
Thai Nationality Only
- You are a confident communicator in English.
- You are proactive about ideas and confident enough to speak up when you have an opinion.
- You are able to give constructive criticism about the work of others and can receive it about yours.
- You strive to be an expert in your chosen field.
- You love to be challenged, in and out of your day job.
- You know what makes a great team tick.
- You understand how to stay focused on delivering.
- You enjoy teaching others.
Required skills :
- You have 3+ years of continuous Python development experience (Django, Flask framework)
- You are familiar with ERPNext and/or Frappe.
- You have knowledge of functional or object-oriented programming.
- You are able to write well-documented, clean code.
- You are proficient at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts.
- You have experience with automated testing frameworks.
- You are confident in your Git and Github skills.
- You have used JIRA and understand what a good workflow looks like.
- You have used code quality tools, ideally in a CI environment.
- Probation is the standard 119 days as per Thai labour law.
- We work 35h a week. Work hours are flexible, but most people work between 10am-6pm Bangkok time. We use Slack for communication.
- We provide from day one, a health, life and accident insurance that include dental coverage
- We provide a chance to join the Provident Fund, where the company pays up to 10% of your salary into your fund.
If you are interested , please feel free to contact
Line ID: chaya_jac