Gerakan Anak Muda Produktif Indonesia (GAMPI) is searching for a Public Relation who will maintain and create programs related to GAMPI External Relation and Partnership Management.
GAMPI's volunteering program will take a 12-month membership commitment with remote working set-up NATIONALLY. Along the way, you will develop and strengthen your interpersonal, and communication skills that will set you apart from your peers.
• Create and manage all documents related to Partnership
• Maintain communication with external parties
• Create partnership database
• Create program(s) that is relatable to GAMPI strategy
• Active university student (1st and 2nd year is preferred) from all major across university in Indonesia
• Has a strong commitment and passionate about Public Relation and youth empowerment
• Fast Response
• Have organizational experience
• Able to work collectively in online system
• Resume and portfolio building experience
• Upgrade special skills
• Being part of national youth movement
• Networking with youth across Indonesia & SEA
• Learn from Indonesian young professionals