This role will coordinate all project team initiatives and serve as the focal point for US Project Managers. S/he carries out this responsibility by motivating and guiding project teams internally, while at the same time collaborating with US Project Managers throughout the project in managing customer expectations, providing regular updates to the US Project Managers and to management, and closely monitoring the schedule and budget for scope creep or slippage.
- Coordinate all aspects of a project throughout software development process utilizing the Rational Unified Process methodology and project management software tools
- Communicate project status and issues to customer and to management
- Ensure the completeness of all project documentation
- Help gather and generate requirements documentation
- Write design/ implement documentation
- Participate in design/code reviews
- Approve appropriate software purchases and other project items
- Adhere to strict delivery schedules
- Provide guidance to Developers and Sr. Developers
- Be involved in an interview process when necessary
- Directly report to the account/client and Business lead/Director on assignments as well as progress of the project
To be successful candidate for this role, you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline or equivalent combination of training and relevant experience.
- Minimum of 03 years above of project management experience managing a team of 10 -20 people.
- Very good at communication skills (written and verbal in English and Vietnamese)
- Experience with Object Oriented Analysis and Design processes.
- Previous experience in web-based development environments would be helpful.
- Strong knowledge of .NET/Java technologies desirable.
- Knowledge of MS Project and MS Office is an asset
- Demonstrated leadership and strategic planning skills
- Very good at interpersonal skills
- Preferred PMP certification
- International study and/or work experience preferred