We are a transformative digital bank with a mission to revolutionize the way money works. We create better financial products by encouraging inclusivity through simplifying processes, reducing costs, improving transparency and embracing flexibility to empower more people with unique financial needs, on the most secure mobile banking platform. To enable this, innovation is woven into the DNA of our company. Headquartered in Singapore, TONIK is in the process of launching operations across Southeast Asia. We don’t just search for the best talent, but for people who seek to challenge the status quo and are passionate about transforming the impossible into reality.
- Reports to the Head of PMO
Duties & Responsibilities
- Project Manager in PMO
- Handle multiple projects at the same time
- Supports to establish and maintain Project Portfolio Management
- Supports to establish Project Procedures, Templates & Training
- Responsible for cross-functional waterfall, agile & hybrid projects including set-up, planning, tracking, reporting and closing.
- Coordinates IT & business project stream leads
- Presents to the Head of PMO on Weekly Basis
- Works with multiple Department Heads as part of project execution
- Total of 8-15 years’ experience
- Business & IT Project Management experience required
- Agile/Scrum Experience desired
- Must have worked in a bank IT or Financial Sector Service Team as a Project Manager or Technical Architect or Development Manager
- Must have worked in Retail Banking
- Must be aware of Mobile banking development
- Working experience as PMO or consultant is an advantage
- Working experience with managing multiple department heads as part of project execution.