The KPI Institute is a leading global research institute specialized in business performance. It operates research programs in 12 practice domains, ranging from strategy and KPIs to employee performance and from customer service to innovation performance. Insights are disseminated through a variety of publications, subscriptions services and through a knowledge platform available to registered members. Support in deploying these insights in practice is offered globally through training and advisory services.
The KPI Institute is considered today the global authority on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) research and education. It developed the first KPI Management Framework and operates www.smartKPIs.com, the result of the research program dedicated to documenting and cataloguing how KPIs are used in practice, an online portal containing the largest collection of documented KPI examples.
- Determine and define project scope and objectives;
- Act as a point of contact between the internal stakeholders and the team of web developers;
- Ensure the project team clearly knows the outputs that are required to be
- Manage the project team in an effective and efficient manner;
- Monitor progress and prepare adjustments if needed;
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement;
- Ensure deliverables are finalized within the agreed budget, deadlines and at the
- desired quality standards;
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to the internal stakeholders
- Previous experience in a similar role (2-5 years are required);
- University degree preferably in Computer Sciences or other similar disciplines;
- Strong project management skills; being able to take ownership and responsibility
- for tasks to ensure they are delivered on time and at the desired quality levels;
- Excellent people skills, with an ability to partner with a dynamic and young team;
- Flexibility to perform in a fast-moving environment; being able to multitask, set
- priorities and make proper decisions based on data;
- Conflict management and problem solving skills;
- Results driven orientation;
- Excellent written and verbal English.
Employment type: Independent Contractor/ External Collaborator
Starting date: To be discussed after an interview
Duration: Undetermined period, with 3 months’ probation period
No. of hours: 40h/week
Working schedule: During office hours: 08:00 – 17:00 or 09:00 – 18:00
What's on Offer?
- Flexible working options
- Great work environment
- Opportunity to make a positive impact