This position is an Operations role in support of an executive management team with unparalleled experience and success; leading a unique professional services company at the nexus of global business, research & development, and innovation. THIS POSITION IS DURING US BUSINESS HOURS.
First and foremost, candidates should have strong attention to detail, the ability to balance multiple ongoing projects, and clear, effective communication skills.
· Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
· Quality assurance functions that involve the careful review of documents for accuracy and consistency
· Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time and within scope
· Ensure that all projects are uploaded to our system well in advance of their deadline
· Report and escalate to Manager as needed
· Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
· Great English
· Strong educational background
· Proven working experience in an environment that required close attention to detail.
· Comfortable working independently and collaboratively, as well as with remote teams.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Exceptional organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
· Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office