This is a remote position.
- Participate in the elaboration of Business Requirements Documents. Understand requirements from the stakeholder, redact concise and precise user stories.
- Responsible for project execution and driving technical issues to resolution.
- Manage 2 to 5 projects involving 10 to 20 developers and QAs: build roadmaps, plan resources, identify risks and follow implementation
- Manage the Scrum process for Agile teams in relation with product owners
- Manage the project relationship with clients counterparts (product owners, client's BAs ...)
- Optimize priorities and ensure that the team is working on the most critical tasks
- Work with test engineers to ensure quality
- Bachelor or Master of Science in IT, Business or equivalent disciplines
- 4+ years experience in a Business Analyst role
- 1+ years experience in a Project Management role in an Agile/Scrum context
- Strong expertise with Agile / Scrum software development methodology
- Ability to organize sprints, orchestrate a planning process, and track progress
- Ability to understand customer needs within the FinTech and eCommerce space
- Technical mindset, ability to grasp complex technical issues and explain them simply
- Knowledge of least one project tracking software (e.g. Jira, Asana, Taiga, etc)
- Comfortable dealing with remote stakeholders over Hangout, Zoom etc
- Fluent in English, written and spoken. Great communication skills
Nice To Haves (extras - Plus But Not Required)
- Scrum master certification
- PMP would be awesome, but definitely not a must
- Full Time Employment with competitive salary and benefits
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage