Lennor Metier is hiring for an experienced Project Management Officer (PMO) Lead to join a global company that empowers Artificial Intelligence. Do you want to be a part of an exciting, innovative team that's betting on the future? If so, apply now!
What To Expect From The Role
- Maintaining an effective working relationship between internal and external resources is crucial for the flawless execution of software projects
- Ensure that all projects and deliveries are delivered on time, within the scope, and budgeted correctly so as to avoid any issues down the line with clients or other departments.
- Must be able to motivate and inspire people and make tough decisions, when necessary, in a timely manner. Strong organizational/project management skills
- Collaborate with other department heads and/or managers for continued improvement
What You’ll Need
- At least 5 years of project management experience in a technology-oriented or services organization
- Ability to work as part of a team, yet work independently on complex problems.
- Experienced with Agile or scrum methodology
- Project Management Professional (PMP), or SCRUM certification with real-world experience, additional certifications are an advantage
- Excellent collaboration skills; high-energy attitude with a desire to learn
Location: Ortigas, Philippines
Setup: Work From home until further notice
Salary: 160,000 - 210,000
If you are passionate about this job, we’d love to hear from you!
Lennor is a talent partner for some of the most desired companies and nextgeneration enterprises looking to fill top talent across creative, digital, engineering, and technology domains. We look forward to helping you land your next career opportunity and achieving your goals!