If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team - winning is fun.
We are looking forward to Project Bid Engineer in Eaton’s Electrical APAC, based in Selangor,Malaysia.
Your essential responsibilities:
- Works closely to provide sales support and administrative support for PDA.
- Assists in collating documentation for RFP’s/RFQ’s bid management into a centralized repository
- Carries out and follows up on any administrative tasks, such as uploading and downloading documents and correspondence as required.
- Follow up with customers for any outstanding requirements, purchase orders, sales call follow up and customer queries or leads.
- Keeps a database of responses, assess win/loss metrics, and other such documentation to be shared with Eaton management
- Follow up on event leads, engagement with customers, and proactively looks for new ways to turn these leads and engagement into opportunities
If you are:
- Tertiary Degree in a financial or technical field
- 3 years of equivalent experience in a finance, consultant or equivalent bid management team role.
- Experience in RFP/RFT process and submittals
- Understanding of commercial pricing models
- Ability to adapt to change and be flexible
- Superb time management skills
- Ability to keep calm under pressure during conflict and deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to prioritize work loads
- Highly organized and efficient
- Self-starter and self-motivated
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
- We make what matters work.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day.
It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential - and where you can help us reach ours. Need more about Eaton? Come on in @ www.eaton.com.
Selangor My Loc 1
EA East Asia
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?
Does this position offer relocation?
Requisition ID :104962