We are looking for a Programmatic Ads Assistant to join a growth marketing team in the US. This is a remote position. This teammate will assist with campaign management, reporting, providing insights, QA & Testing! This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to work with a well-known brand and continue learning and growing during their career.
- Work From Home
- Performance and Referral Bonuses
- Paid US Holidays and Time Offs
As a Digital Marketing Assistant, you will help us monitor and manage our social media and search engine marketing initiatives by providing accurate data and insights into our ongoing campaigns.
- Campaign Management - You create, execute ad changes, manage, and optimize campaigns in different platforms (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google Ads), troubleshoot Issues on the digital platforms, UTM/Pixel ID Set-up, A/B testing, retargeting and Integration when needed. Experience with Programmatic advertisement is a must
- Testing & Reporting - You collect and analyze data, perform daily and weekly reporting, and build dashboards with the information from various platforms (web, email, SMS). You will need to analyze user engagement (e.g. Click through rate) and provide a rational interpretation of data.
- Email Marketing - You will be tasked to run and monitor email campaigns making sure it goes smoothly using Klaviyo. You will also need to analyze and report its progress.
- Project Management - You will be responsible for approving creatives and making sure the project runs smoothly and on time.
- Communication - You respond to communications in a timely manner, escalate and alert teams via Slack/phone/text when unexpected trends or errors are detected.
- Must have more than 2 years of solid experience with Facebook Business Manager, Google Ads, and Criteo (LinkedIn, and other digital platforms is a plus!)
- Must have more than 2 years of solid experience with Programmatic advertising and its platforms (e.g.
- Must have more than 1 year of experience in E-mail marketing using Klaviyo or any similar tools
- Must be able to run campaigns in different digital platforms (Facebook ads, Google ads, etc.)
- Must be able to run A/B Testing tools such as VWO or any similar tools
- Must be able to analyze and interpret metrics from different digital platforms (Facebook, Google analytics, etc.)
- Must have experience in any CMS (e.g. Wordpress, Prismic, etc.)
- Must be knowledgeable with HTML
- Must have project management experience.
- Willing to work on ad hoc tasks on sales
- Understanding of Excel (leveraging pivot tables, vlookups, etc.)
- Great English communication skills
- Keen eye for details, able to approve creatives
- Must be able to follow an agreed timeline and meet deadlines
- Can work graveyard hours
We are looking for someone who wants to grow as part of a team. Ideal candidates will have a desire to learn and grow, take on more responsibilities along the way, and be resourceful enough to gather enough information to help you provide accurate analysis and insights.