The Product Specialist is a remote based position reporting into the Manager of Separations Technologies, Application Services for North America. In this position, you will be responsible as the subject matter expert in viral clearance studies and to drive and optimize commercial activities with our customers. We are seeking a self-motivated Specialist to be a technical consultant in working with Product Managers, the Field team and the Customers.What You Will Accomplish Together With Us
What Will Convince Us
- Act as the technical escalation pathway for virus clearance/virus removal filters
- Define the technical execution framework for technology implementations
- Expert resource for conducting complex trials at customer site
- Personal management of complex and strategic projects
- Track and analyze the sales performance of the products within their responsibility and define targeted action plans together with the Sales and Marketing organizations to increase penetration into customer processes
- Execution of advanced level post-sales training for customers
- Ensure competency levels of Field Application specialists and the sales organization in line with the strategy of the Manager of Business Area
- Consolidate Market feedback and transfer to product management to ensure customers’ needs are considered for new products or evolutions with the product life cycle
- Support strategy Development
- Technical support for quality escalation at customer site
- Technical Consultant for our sales organization for products within area of responsibility
- Act as a subject matter expert for critical presentations or local sales activities
- Technical liaison for important customer collaborations
- Generate data for Application Notes
- Detailed understanding of both customer process and regulatory requirements
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and Customer facing experience
- Experience collaborating with internal and external customers
- Strong market knowledge the bio-pharmaceutical industry
- Identification with our core values: Sustainability, Openness, Enjoyment
What We Offer
- Bachelor’s degree in a Life Sciences discipline and 2+ years’ industry experience
- 1+ years’ experience with viral clearance studies
- 1+ year experience in a customer facing role or interacting with vendors preferred
Sartorius’ ambition is to simplify progress in the bio-pharmaceutical industry to help translate scientific findings into new therapeutics faster and more efficiently. Nearly 10,000 employees at more than 60 sites are working together on achieving our goal: Better health for more people. And together, we have grown strongly over the past years. Enjoy the advantages of working with a global player:
- Opportunity for international career development: a global network offering seminars and training sessions, expert and manager career paths
- Open and highly collaborative culture: mutual support within teams and working as equals, team spirit and international collaboration
- Work-life balance: Working from home at many sites
- Ambitious goals: Sartorius plans to double its sales revenue approximately every five years and expects to grow its global team to approximately 15,000 people in 2025.
All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
Please view equal employment opportunity posters provided by OFCCP here .
E-Verify Participation Info
E-Verify Workers Rights
We look forward to receiving your application.www.sartorius.com/career
Sartorius is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
All employment decisions are based on valid job-related requirements.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our website, you may request a reasonable accommodation to express interest in a specific opening. You can request reasonable accommodation by calling +1 631 254 4249 ext 8330 or via e-mail at [email protected]
We look for employees who would like to grow with us and move the innovative life sciences sector forward. In the process, we focus on agile project work, mutual support within teams and working as equals. Sartorius thrives as a company with people who give their very best every day and who are eager to develop personally and professionally.
Further insights into our world of work can be found here .