Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?Job Responsibilities
- Grow users through user segmentation, product cross-sell, and product offerings integration
- Map out user journey and increase user funnel conversion through surfacing product ask, user education, operation campaign
- Unlock new user growth through product offerings design, content marketing, social media campaigns and affiliates collaboration
- Drive User Acquisition, Improve User Engagement and Increase User Retention.
- Establish relationships with partners and negotiate partnership deals
- Coordinate and project manage marketing campaigns with other Binance functional teams
- Provide market and competitive intelligence for Binance, monitor KPI and trends in communities to inform overall
- 6+ years minimum experience in integrated marketing campaigns with excellent data analytics capabilities.
- B2C Crypto and/or Financial Knowledge Industry experience is a PlusAbility to excel in high pressure environment.
- Proven success in growth marketing and operation, eg. operation campaign design, content marketing, user journey mapping, email marketing, user segmentation, top of funnel growth and funnel optimisation.
- Strong written communication capacity and interpersonal skills: be able to build and manage strong relationships with their team, cross-functional colleagues, and external partners.
- Inspirational to your team and partners
- Data-focused: Able to roll up your sleeves to pull and analyze data and gain insights from the data
- User-focused and product-driven: strong understanding of product, tech and platform
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire