MindFi's mission is to build positive and productive workplaces with greater mental wellbeing. Through our family of apps and services, we're helping companies to build a more mindful workplace culture for their employees around the world, gives them access to practical and relevant wellbeing tools, connects them with supportive peers or professionals, and helps employers and leaders to develop more sustainable people-centric programs and policies.
MindFi (YC S21) is a fast-growing technology startup managed by a team of technology veterans from Silicon Valley and Asia, backed by prominent VCs & angels and our products have been featured by Apple, BBC, Forbes, SCMP.
Mindfi is seeking a Product Marketer to help fuel the next phase of growth for our company. In this high-impact role, you will be responsible for leading and executing both digital and product marketing to drive business and increase engagement. If you have a passion for building creative and high-performing campaigns and are capable and comfortable working in a fast-paced start-up environment, we want to hear from you.
- Build and own the end-to-end management of the multi-channel, campaign strategy to drive business and increase user engagement.
- Partner with product and sales teams to create and prioritize business requirements to develop end-to-end integrated marketing plans that support our sales and product strategy.
- Execute campaign plans that include a creative brief and copy development, campaign setup, A/B testing, conversion flows, and campaign optimization to maximize conversion rates
- Actively monitor all campaign analytics, create appropriate campaign reporting, and communicate results effectively to the management team. Provide strategic direction and recommendations based on analysis of results
- Test and optimize new programs and channels, while continuously measuring return on investment and scaling our efforts to create new business.
- Write in-app copy that effectively engages users to increase retention.
- 3 - 5 years of marketing experience with past experience specific to SaaS.
- Experience owning execution of demand generation campaign: ideating, building, monitoring, optimizing and maintaining campaigns
- Experience collaborating across multiple internal teams and departments and building effective relationships and influencing change.
- A strong creative mind with the ability to ideate new campaign approaches and content.
- Experience with social media and email marketing tools such as MailChimp, Canva, Hootsuite etc
- Strong copywriting skills for both in-app copy, notifications and email marketing campaigns.
- Hands-on, get-it-done attitude with excellent organization and project management skills.