GeekHunter help top companies to find the right tech and non-tech talents in terms of skill, attitude, and cultural fit while at the same time helping professionals to have a better and meaningful career.
We have been helping more than 160 companies from Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, and South Korea.
- Competitive salary
- 14-days Annual Leave
- A chance to be relocated to SG after the pandemic
We are looking for a "Product Manager, Innovation" with the following capabilities:
- In Innovation specialization, you’ll quickly develop a deep knowledge of the market landscape, uncover and size areas of opportunity grounded by a deep understanding of the users and the customers, develop the product strategy, and drive the product from concept to reality with your entrepreneurial spirit and pragmatic approach
- As an innovation leader, you will be expected to be well-versed in customer development skills (building problem statements from customer interviews, partnering with design and research), have a strong sense of what makes good product positioning and what is a good problem / solution fit, and you are willing to spend the time necessary to keep up with the competitive landscape in the problem areas that you oversee to help drive the product vision and strategy.
- As you will be launching new product lines with a focus for the Indonesian market, you should have a strong understanding of the Indonesian context.
- Collaborating with product and business leadership to flesh out the product vision and strategy, and develop a roadmap for our new product lines that should drive product strategy, and reflect business priorities and cost
- Supporting companywide efforts of growing the business across the SEA region, with a focus in Indonesia
- Collaborating with functions across the company (especially the Executive team and UX Research) to find product market fit for new product initiatives (Including facilitating design thinking workshops, positioning exercises, product-market fit surveys) Understanding and communicating the problems of our users and customers, and defining a solution that is loved by them while viable for your new product line.
- Defining methods and metrics for identifying success and failure while ensuring the team is clear on their objectives.
- Leading a highly collaborative, cross-functional pod with product designers and engineers to ensure that we not only build the right products, but also build our products right
- After finding product-market fit, collaborating with sales and marketing to ensure your product line becomes a key revenue driver
- This role reports directly to the CPO
- Experienced in product management
- Strong English communication skills (written and
- Strong customer discovery skills, and can iterate and pivot without attachment to ideas based on new data points gathered
- Strong visioning skills, based on a mix of both intuition and data, and the ability to sell that vision to the team
- Strong understanding of building MVPs from 0-1, and making them into SLCs
- The ability to consider and ensure the business viability of your product line
- A passion for design and usability
- Strong opinions, weakly held (based on imperfect data, you can develop an initial hypothesis, but be willing to move and make thoughtful decisions based on more information)
- Highly independent and pragmatic, and have a strong bias for action
- Embrace a growth mindset
- Highly receptive to feedback or coaching, and can engage with stakeholders in two-way communication
- Can trust and empower the team you are leading to deliver great products and achieve the team’s goals
- You should be able to speak Bahasa Indonesia, or have deep context into the Indonesian market
- Bonus if you had prior experience trying to start your own side-hustle or startup, and created value for customers from scratch before
- Bonus if you have background in either fintech or marketplace products
Worry not, You are not (solely) responsible for:
- A team of engineers: you will take the lead in decisions about the product, but not manage the people implementing it
- Capacity planning: you will define priorities, but the Engineering Manager evaluates the amount of work possible
- Shipping in time: you will work in a cross functional team of designers and engineers, but the group is responsible for shipping on time, it’s not solely on you!
- Retention of new product line
- Revenue earned from new product line