Come shape the future of the ed-tech industry in Indonesia! We are looking for competent, nice-to-work-with, and fun-loving people to join our fast-growing company.
About The Company
- 💰 Early-stage, ed-tech, funded, growing, growing fast.
- 🎯 Mission Driven: Make Indonesia competitive on a global scale.
- 🥅 Build the best educational content and technology to advance STEM education
- 🥇 Students-First approach
About The People
- ❤️ Love what we do
- 🎮 Committed to making learning fun, accessible, and safe
- 🤝 Teams are better. We value ownership, responsibility, transparency
- 🌏 Global, diverse backgrounds. Been there, done that
Remote Done Right
- Distributed does not mean working in isolation, feeling alone, being buried in Zoom calls.
- Our leadership team has been WFH for 10+ years now and we know how remote teams work. This will be a place to belong.
- A good balance between deep focused work and collaborative work ⚖️
What Will You Do?
- Understanding and analyzing specific user group needs and ensure that development priorities are aligned with the immediate and long-term needs.
- Conducting user and market research with the help of consumer insight team.
- Transform product ideas into detailed requirements keeping in line with the roadmap.
- Interacting and aligning with the customers and address their problems by collaborating with the stakeholders.
- Working with design, engineering, finance, academics, and business teams.
- Define success metrics and analyze product performance.
- Streamline feedback collection from users within the app and outside app.
- Highly-skilled and experienced Product Manager
- You have experience with B2C mobile products
- You have ground-up fundamental product thinking.
- Enthusiasm for working in the growing Edtech scene of South East Asia.
- Fast learner, problem-solver and can-do attitude.
- You are comfortable working with unknowns, evaluating the data, and applying creative techniques to business problems and product marketing
- Bachelors or Masters in Engineering related subjects
- 4+ years of Product Management
You will make us go 😍 if:
- You've had experience in EdTech
- You have experience working for a startup who have scaled 0 to1
- Previous work experience as a software developer