We have partnered with a unicorn, market-leading grocery e-commerce to look for a Product Manager focusing on Last-Mile Delivery. The Product Manager will be leading a team of experts to accomplish the team goals. This is a remote position, so while the ideal candidate would be someone who is based in Indonesia, they are also open to those who are outside of Indonesia but within 2 hours of the Singapore/Indonesia time-zone.
- Ideate the most efficient way to deliver their values through their products based on a deep understanding of their customers.
- Find the best solution and methods of working by developing and doing experiments.
- Maintain product backlog to ensure the best value in products.
- Work alongside the engineers, researchers and operations analysts to establish the best solution and practical implementation schedule.
- Compose effective documentation and convey results to other teams.
- At least 5 years of product management experience with substantial experience in working with software developers in logistics industry to create products
- Proven ability to accomplish strategic goals in fast-paced environment and use research, data and industry trends to develop strategic goals.
- A problem-solver with outstanding organizational and analytical skills.
- Experience in data analysis and lean testing methods.
- Knowledge of Vehicle routing Problem and Operation Research methods.
EA License: 20S0371
Reg N0: R21102838