In this role you will be reporting to and assisting the Head of Product to execute the following tasks:
Strategy & Growth
- Research and plan product roadmaps based on the company's vision and goals.
- Work closely with various departments to ensure continual and timely product enhancements, user satisfaction and financial goals.
- Conduct thorough market viability research for new products.
- Conduct pricing research to get optimal pricing for new and existing products.
Development & Launch
- Gathers, manages, and prioritizes market/customer requirements
- Work closely with a remote team of developers and UI/UX designers.
- Prepare and maintain product documentation.
- Develop and manage project plans.
- Timely delivery of Sprint goals and planned product features
- Communicate new products, features and improvements with customers.
- Support the Head of Product in preparing regular updates, reports and analysis to stakeholders.
- Monitor product KPIs and ROI analysis to ensure key milestones are hit.
- Minimum of 3 years combined experience in Product and/or Project Management.
- Comfortable working with Atlassian JIRA
- Portfolio of products you have led the development/launch of.
- Good written, verbal communication skills and demonstrate the ability to communicate confidently.
- Great experience working with offshore vendors or contractors
- Understanding of Agile software development and Design Thinking
- Analytical thinking with ability to ask the right questions to understand user problems and develop solutions.
- Willingness to take end to end ownership and being accountable for the success of the product.
- A thorough understanding of all required tools to succeed in your role.
Beneficial Skills and Experience
- Experience with SAAS products/business model.
- Shopify/E-Commerce Platforms.
- Experience with Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics (GA4) tracking is a plus