TreeDots is a platform that helps to redistribute unsold inventories in the F&B market from suppliers to businesses like restaurants, cafe etc. Through this platform, we aim to improve efficiency and productivity of F&B users to achieve more with less resources and preventing any unnecessary wastage.
We are a venture backed growth stage startup team that is passionate about food and have a desire to make sure food is continuously produce in a sustainable way. Our culture is transparent, honest and direct where you will always know what's going on and why it furthers our mission. You will work closely with the Founders to build a technology that the world has yet to see.
We are serving the future of food and we are looking for champions to join us to deliver great value products to our users. You will be working in an agile and test driven development environment, given the autonomy to plan and design a perfect product for the industry that delights and engage the users.
We are looking to create an innovative platform that helps to digitise the existing offline Business to Business (B2B) market which required the talents of the champions. Breaking this market with a digital platform is tough, and has yet to be cracked, but we believe with your talent, it can be done and it will be a rewarding experience.Get To Know The Role
The Day-to-day Activities
- Work closely with Business Owners, Customer Success, Development, UX/UI and Backend teams to design, build and extend merchant, vendor and/or consumer facing new products, platforms and features.
- You will be heavily involved in strategizing, preparing roadmaps and feature definition of a product
- You will be get limitless opportunities to engage your creativeness to define a vision for your product.
- You will be performing product testing and make sure the final product is ready for the market with no hiccups
The Must Haves
- Work hand in hand with engineering and design to define an ambitious strategy, develop and maintain a prioritized product backlog, and execute on delivering great experiences for users.
- Define and communicate product requirements and specifications by thinking creatively and rigorously about how to solve problems that have never been solved before.
- Collect data, user feedback, and market research, and use that to inform product development.
- Work with vendors and merchants to understand pain points and how we can bring more value to them.
- 3+ years experience in product management at a tech software company
- Bachelor in computer science, software engineering, information technology, business, finance, economics will be preferred
- Demonstrated success in delivering compelling products in a fast-growing, dynamic and rapidly changing environment
- Have a strong business acumen, customer-centric, team and result oriented
- Strong analytical skills and creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in crafting a great and delightful user interfaces that is easy to use and adopt