We are a Fintech start-up on a mission to transform the lives of working people in emerging markets by helping them reach their financial goals by providing them with easy access to financial products.
The Product team acts as a key driver to deliver Savii’s vision. We are a team of Product Manager and Designers on a mission to empower our business partner in their day to day operation while focusing on long term strategic initiatives. We believe in being customer obsessed and delivering the most value to them as efficiently as possible.
This role is perfect for somebody who is excited by challenges and solving big problems with huge impact for our customers in a fast-paced environment.
- As a product manager you will be part of our Finance & Business Scaling Tribe, where you’ll lead a cross-functional team focused on services.
- You will be working on the design & delivery of one of the most important product for Savii which is at the crossroad of key processes to secure billing, collection & broadcast of financial data across systems
- You will collaborate with Savii’s key stakeholders (Operations, Finance, Sales, Product & Engineering) to build a multi financial products deduction platform
- You’ll report & collaborate with the finance tribe lead on the financial operation roadmap, prioritization and daily product team management
- Leading this product you will be in direct contact with our financial operation’s team and support them by providing product solutions to their business challenge in the domains of Deduction, Collection & Integration to partner supporting Financial Operations.
- You will drive coordination and alignment between your product team and Savii’s objectives by translating business challenges into strategies and features ideas while following the product development from start to finish.
- As a product expert you will be responsible for the product deployment, adoption and continuous improvement with the support of the operation team.
- You will track the delivery of product goals by giving regular team status updates, manage & escalate roadblocks.
- Within your scope you will be a key contact to drive new initiatives related to Savii’s product.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE IS SOMEONE WHO IS:
- Proven experiencein product management & agile methodology
- Business & outcome oriented able to keep in mind the key objectives of the company and translates it into value added product execution actions
- Demonstrating a high level of abstraction who is able to find scalable solutions to complex problems
- With a strong critical thinking able to understand & challenge business needs in the pursuit of the best product answer to business challenges
- Practical & pragmatic eager to explore the possible solutions without losing sight of our vision
- Detail oriented able to dive meticulously into the specifics of the product requirements & delivery
- Data-driven with a keen eye for slicing work into its smallest valuable increments to deliver value fast
- Autonomous and self learner
- Having some technical competencies is a plus to understand engineering and challenge the technical solution
- Experience within the financial industry is a plus