Many Filipinos do not have easy or affordable access to basic financial services like bank accounts, remittance services and investment products.
Blockchain technology is solving many of these problems through cryptocurrencies and digital assets. By providing an exchange platform for cryptocurrencies and digital assets, PDAX aims to make financial products and services cheaper and more accessible to the ordinary Filipino.
PDAX operates an open marketplace for digital assets, i.e. PDAX.ph, and retail distribution app for securities, e.g. Bonds.PH.
PDAX is a financial institution regulated by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP), and is Series A venture backed by the global leaders in crypto and blockchain technology, and by SEA-focused venture capital firms.
About The Role
The Associate Product Manager will help execute the strategic roadmap for PDAX, specifically the mobile app. He / she will complement the product team by owning features end-to-end from user research, development, launch, and continuous improvement.
- Guide in the development of products and manage the overall product strategy roadmap to support the company’s goals and objectives
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members and business stakeholders during the product discovery, development, and execution cycles
- Drive the development plan from a business, experience, and technology standpoint
- Assess the value, technical dependencies, and feasibility of product features
- Prioritize features, enhancements, and optimizations that provide business benefits or meet strategic goals by leveraging user-centric design principles
- Liaise with the executive, business, technology, and marketing teams to shape and manage the company’s vision and its future products
- BS in computer science, business, or other technical field preferred
- Preferably with data analytics experience for Business Process Improvement
- Ability to create and manage detailed product briefs that drive the development plan from business, experience, and technology standpoints
- Possesses wireframing and UI prototyping skills
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Ability to work within tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to forge good working relationships with key stakeholders
Nice to Have!
- Willingness to work in a startup environment
- Eagerness to learn new skills and grow professionally and personally
- Enthusiasm for trading stocks, ForEx, cryptocurrencies
- Interest in blockchain and cryptocurrencies
- Experience working with a global, distributed team
- Entrepreneurial spirit – you’re not here to just execute, challenge us and inspire us and make this your company too!