Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?Responsibilities
- Be responsible for the information security, working efficiency and process optimization of Business Operating Platform product.
- Work with stakeholders across various teams to conduct user interviews, identify pain points, understand priorities and consolidate findings into product requirements.
- Produce product requirement documents (PRD) including wireframe, user stories and metrics that inform the success of product design.
- Partner with the engineering team to communicate product design and acceptance criteria. Deliver compelling solutions and ensure product features can be launched correctly and on schedule.
- Analyze product metrics and define solutions to continuously improve the product.
- Facilitate meetings and product implementation activities following principles of agile methodology.
- 3+ years of product management experience; technical expertise preferred
- Experience in business operating platform or organization internal system.
- Good knowledge about product development life cycle and experience involved at various stages including requirement review, UI/UX design, test case review, production support.
- Strong problem-solving, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Result-driven oriented
- Good time management and coordination skills to manage multiple projects and keep them on schedule.
- Able to adapt to a fast-paced remote working environment
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire